VW Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mark:
I am going to be there for sure!We can go for the club award.I was wondering though will we be parked all together?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes we will be all parked together.

·
Registered
74 Posts
i am definitely in for the cruz down together to the show. i think we should all meet up to cruz together down there. and we have to park together, cuz there is no other way to do it.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Where will it be held? Could you give me some intersections or address, so that I can use route planner. Maybe I would take a trip down from Canada. BTW: You can make fun of me any time, I came to Canada from Germany in 1991 so I take all the "EH" jokes quite well, eh?

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TF242:
Where will it be held? Could you give me some intersections or address, so that I can use route planner. Maybe I would take a trip down from Canada. BTW: You can make fun of me any time, I came to Canada from Germany in 1991 so I take all the "EH" jokes quite well, eh?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

To give you an idea it will be 1 hour north or Philadelphia.

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
Mark VWF will be an offical sponsor for Import War 2003 (again). I will be putting up a little package for that show. It will be May 18th 2003. I would like to have 20 VWF cars there can we do it?

From what I know so far:
- May 18th
- Eastern PA (Maybe Hershey, Maybe Dorney Park)
- We will have a booth
- Show will be 1000-3000 cars
- If we can get 20 cars we will save some $$$ also have a shot at the Club War Award

More info to come...

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am going to be there for sure!We can go for the club award.I was wondering though will we be parked all together?

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hopefully we all cruise there together!I will be marking my calender now!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Ill try and make it from toronto...but my cars not pretty..hopefully ill have my goal running 20 pounds by then

Canadain Bacon? is that the best you could do....Gotta go with strange brew...the best canadain movie ever!

[ November 26, 2002: Message edited by: b3nnybl4z3 ]

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
im in, im south of pa though but ill be there and if if we can have vwf park together. ill show no prob!

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am excited for the spring now!Looks like we will have a big showing.

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by boostedbora:
Count me in. Hopefully I can get some stuff done to my car this winter.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Craig what's left?

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Count me in on this show!!! Lets get a strong showing and win the award!!!
jon

·
Registered
844 Posts
Dude,

I'd love nothing more than to come out and support the forum at a show of that size. One small problem though.......That's freakin 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 miles away!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
All boostedbora needs know is a wet bar and a blender...i cant wait till my cars all done like that

1 - 18 of 18 Posts