VW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got my boost gauge and i wanted to put it in my self. i was wondering if anyone had instructions on how to do that??

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Is your VR6 turbo'ed or supercharged? Or do you have a 1.8T because a boost gauge is useless in a N/A VR6.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gti20thAEinDE:
Is your VR6 turbo'ed or supercharged? Or do you have a 1.8T because a boost gauge is useless in a N/A VR6.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I just got the ATP stage 1 for my car i know what im doin

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Yeah, I'm not trying to knock you or anything, I just didn't see anything about forced induction in your sig.

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
If you know what you are doing then a boost guage is a cake walk. T connector, splice the vaccume line to the FPR and feed the line into the car, Wiring is easy, pull out the headlight regulator and match colors and ground. 20 Min job

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 98a4:
If you know what you are doing then a boost guage is a cake walk. T connector, splice the vaccume line to the FPR and feed the line into the car, Wiring is easy, pull out the headlight regulator and match colors and ground. 20 Min job<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for saying that man, cause I didn't want to have to.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GTIVR62801:
Thanks for saying that man, cause I didn't want to have to.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dang you guys are harsh ........ but thanks for the people that gave me edvise

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
Just givin ya a hard time. It is really easy, and since u said u know what ur doing, made it seem like a dumb question for someone who knows what they are doing. Sorry for the hard time, good luck with the turbo/boost guage install.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts