VW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MK2 of course. And what do you think the running price would be? The price of a normal 4d Jetta?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Actually its quite easy. I just tried on auto trader. Just have to drive a bit out of the way, but I don't mind doing that for something I like.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 98a4:
Easy, good condition might be a little harder. Tex` Classifieds<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I planned on it. Thanks for the advise though.

How much do you think it would be to get a car shipped. Since you know driving cross country isn't really an option. I don't mind driving a little out of state, but thats about it. More of what my parents are willing to do.

·
Registered
96 Posts
check the mkII part of the forum. i have one might get rid of it for a good price, was putting a vr in it. still plan to but ive been thinkin mkIII. but im in so fla iknow where i can get one right now it was just in auto trader 2 weeks ago he still have i and want 1500 for it. 91'

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by maddfras:
check the mkII part of the forum. i have one might get rid of it for a good price, was putting a vr in it. still plan to but ive been thinkin mkIII. but im in so fla iknow where i can get one right now it was just in auto trader 2 weeks ago he still have i and want 1500 for it. 91'
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I take this back. Your pretty close. I'll think about it. Keep me in mind please.

[ February 29, 2004: Message edited by: OneManLan ]

·
Registered
39 Posts
There is an automatic two door jetta at jrs cars in jonestown there askin 600 for it i can get the number if anyone is intersted it has bbs wheels on it

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1meanBunny:
There is an automatic two door jetta at jrs cars in jonestown there askin 600 for it i can get the number if anyone is intersted it has bbs wheels on it<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, thank you. I'm aiming for 5 speed.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
You can always do what my mother did when she was my age: lock the two rear doors and call it a coupe...

I wish you luck in your search my friend; any plans for this little beast???

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 109 LUVR:
You can always do what my mother did when she was my age: lock the two rear doors and call it a coupe...

I wish you luck in your search my friend; any plans for this little beast???
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeees.... yesss /manical manner of speaking

Yep, I do I do. As much as I hate noisy exhaust on cars that will probably be my frist step, that or some suspension work. Then whatever works from there on.

Actually I have abolished my plan for the coupe because the 4 door seems to be more convinient and I've heard meny of horrior stories about the 2 door Jet.

[ February 29, 2004: Message edited by: OneManLan ]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts