VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up, as time goes by, i get closer and closer to gettin my jetta IV. im really excited but i dont have much money. im buying parts for my future jetta so that when i get it, ill be able to get started on it. but first id like to ask what would be a good estimate on a 2000 jetta? we dont have a VW dealership around my area so to prevent a long trip, im asking you. id like to know the estimate of a jetta in pretty good condition low milage... any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
where in VA do you live?

In northern VA, 2000 Jettas run about 15k-18k or so. at Stohlman VW in tysons corner outside of d.c., i saw a couple for around 17k...

hope this helps

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
Why don't you save your money for the car instead of buying parts for it now, you can buy the parts for it after. At least that way you can have a Jetta to drive.

·
Registered
125 Posts
this reminds me of a cardomain.com ad, good luck buying, but hold off on the parts tiger, do you even know what engine/tran/trim you gettin lol?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh i must have given you guys the wrong impression. my parents are goin to buy my car for me as a grad gift... so ive been working to buy a few things to add to it. i havent really bought anything major yet... but i do appreciate the estimates. i live in southern VA. on the north carolina line.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts