VW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the past few days many people have asked the question "How do I post pictures on this site?". If figured rather than keep repeating myself I would make this thread.

Also if anybody wants to test posting pictures please use this thread.

Step 1
Click IMAGE button

Step 2
Path window will pop up

Step3
Enter Path location, the image must be uploaded/hosted on a server. If you need your image hosted email it to me & we will upload it and provide you a path.

Step 4
Hit ok and your code should look like this

That's it! Have fun and post those pics.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
How do you like your suspension? Cornering wise? I like my neuspeed springs but will get the whole new suspension next summer. I was tempted to get strut and stress bars, but no, I will wait till next summer and change the suspension first. Nice wheels by the way.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
I love my suspension. It corners real well. I tested (hehe that was fun) it on some tight corners and it just goes. I flew around this one corner, going like 85mph, and I just whipped around it. It's a big change (ride, performance, and looks) & I like it a lot. I'm looking around for 17" RS4 wheels now. Hopefully I will have them soon (my front wheels are cupped=noisy). Thanks.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Nice to hear that you like your suspension. I like the handling of my car too, the Yoko's are really helping, but I do feal a little bit of body roll and understeer. Before the Neuspeed springs my car would just give up and squeek, but now it either whips around the corner, or the whole car shifts sideways, but so far no total loss of control. I was eyeballing Weitec Coil-overs but did hear some bad stuff about these, did you (or anybody else)hear any reviews about these? I like the fact that they are German made.

[ November 15, 2002: Message edited by: TF242 ]

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
TF242, I have not heard anything about Weitec Coil-overs, but I have heard good things about Bilstein's coil-overs. I have noticed that a lot of dubbers have them, and like them. I found a really good price on them, but had my springs already, so I got bilstein sports shocks/struts instead-should of gone with the coilovers. grrr-bad decision. Question for you...do coil overs work with your regular (springs & struts/shocks) suspension? THanks. -brian

1 - 13 of 13 Posts