VW Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2004 Jetta with the BBW engine, lots of problems and diffent farts than other 2.0. like where is the crankshaft position sensor, it is different than others.

·
Registered
2 Posts
2004 Jetta BBW

I have a 2004 Jetta with the BBW engine, lots of problems and diffent farts than other 2.0. like where is the crankshaft position sensor, it is different than others.

·
Rusty MK2/MK3 Pimp
828 Posts
Folks, this is the Help Desk and is intended for site issues, not to post your cars for sale or questions about your vehicle. Please make sure to post in the appropriate forums.

Many thanks!

Erik

·
Rusty MK2/MK3 Pimp
828 Posts
You should be able to post to the forums now. You did not wait enough time for the system to update before your permissions were changed to allow you to post. Please be sure to read the stickies in the forums as they often have the answers to many frequently asked questions.

Cheers,
Erik

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Unable to post new thread

Ok, so I've created an account, verified it, and introduced myself...and it's been 4 days and I don't seem to be able to post a new thread with my questions. Am I doing something wrong or is there a minimum wait time of a week or something?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thank you for checking in on me.
I posted a question last Friday n the MK3 forum and it went in for review by the forum administrator.

Problem is I've lost track of it...or maybe it hasn't been approved? Is there a way to see a list of your accounts previous posts? Or if a new post is still pending approval?

Thank you :)

·
Rusty MK2/MK3 Pimp
828 Posts
Yeah, click on your username, either next to your post or where it says 'Welcome, chuck. Visited Yesterday..." at the top of the page. Go to your profile and then click on "statistics" and then click on "find all posts". That'll bring up all the posts you've made you can do the same for threads.

Niall

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yeah, click on your username, either next to your post or where it says 'Welcome, chuck. Visited Yesterday..." at the top of the page. Go to your profile and then click on "statistics" and then click on "find all posts". That'll bring up all the posts you've made you can do the same for threads.

Niall
Thank you for the help! Much appreciated :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi guys need some advice ? I’ve fitted an egr delete to my Vw Golf Mk4 gttdi 150d and I’ve had no problems but I was checking for faults and it’s thrown these up..I’ve not got a clue what they mean or how to sort them or are they nothing to worry about...thx guys in advance.

EGR valve ..open or short circuit to ground
Intermittent
Variable intake manifold,switchover valve,short circuit to ground or open circuit
Intermittent

1 - 15 of 15 Posts