VW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i was wondering what is the best way of getting some extra power in a 2.0, some simple things... ??

·
Registered
27 Posts
Cam , Chip ,intake and exhaust is a good start ...
you could do that for under 650.00 and gain maybe 15-20 WHP .. cam choices so you dont have to change your valve springs look @ the TT 266 or Piper 264 .. Autotech 270 is also good and you dont need spring change ... Exhaust TT is cheap and makes a very good exhaust .... Chip it dont matter get the cheapest .Neuspeed is 79.00 from www.vwaftermarket.com but if you buy a TT exhaust they will give you a chip for like 99.00 ... Intake you can go to Autozone and get the Interga 3" intake tube for 30.00 then order a good K&N filter the small 4" tip one works the best because it fits well in the hole under the old airtbox ... with them mods you should be putting down 110-115 WHP ...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hmmm, I have a cone intake with 3" Honda intake pipe, Autotech chip, Eurospec 262 cam, Autotech cam gear, and Techtonics 2.25" aluminum cat-back. My car put down 118 whp, and 123 wtq on a Dynojet 248c. Stock numbers were 96.6 whp and 116 wtq.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts