VW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious, since im still waiting for my tax $
I got a 02 1.8T, and My plans r APR chip,Turboback exhaust, and carbonio CAI,Now i got the 180 hp engine, and was curious where would I be at HP wise?? Thanx

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Slaven GTI:
I was just curious, since im still waiting for my tax $
I got a 02 1.8T, and My plans r APR chip,Turboback exhaust, and carbonio CAI,Now i got the 180 hp engine, and was curious where would I be at HP wise?? Thanx
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

is that a BOV you have on there?
haha - j/k, you will get more than enough my friend. I'm not really 100% sure but well over 200hp and 200ft-lb of torque. Someone will hook ya up in about 10mins I'm guessing....

·
Registered
291 Posts
Well im not 100 percent either but i believe the chip witht he 180 hp engine will give u around 30 hp...the intake not too much and the exhaust not too much...but with intake exhaust and chip working together im gonna guess around 225...dunno just a ballpark but you'll be haulin.

·
Registered
66 Posts
THis is simply an estimation. The apr octane 93 would put you at about 210. turboback exhaust on top of that would give you about 220-225. With CAI, im thinking like 230-240 at the flywheel.
drew

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
That should give you approx 195-210whp and 230-280 ft-lbs. You'll have to dyno it to be certain. A butt dyno should be pretty informative.

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gti20thAEinDE:
That should give you approx 195-210whp and 230-280 ft-lbs. You'll have to dyno it to be certain. A butt dyno should be pretty informative.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with dave here. Everyone else is blowing smoke out of their a$$.

You'll be in the 200~210 hp range at the wheels, unless you have a freak of nature (wednesday) engine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts