VW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my car keyed and I need PAint job

i live in md but travel to harrisburg, I am a meember of wrteam and recently my car got keyed anybody paint?

·
Registered
3,450 Posts

I would definetly hook you up, but I live in Canada.

Sorry to hear that. These anal fu#$#cks should drop dead next time they do it.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts

I F**CKIN HATE WHEN A$$HOLES KEY CARS!!!!
sorry to hear about it! how big is the scratch?

·
Registered
1,262 Posts

man, that blows. what color is your car and how bad are the scratches. if they arent that bad, and if you have a simple color, my dad showed me this trick for quick fixes. just find a crayon thats the same color, and color the car. its wax so its all good. if you do it rihgt, you can go a while w/o a paint job. i ahd a scratch and made it go away on my rabbit. but it wouldnt be perminent in your case, more of a temp fix so she doesnt look like shit.

G

·
0 Posts

id tell you about the place near my town that did my body work but thats a far drive

·
Registered
2,513 Posts

Did it get keyed in Hariisburg? My car got keyed when i went to tech back in Highschool in Lebanon. Most of it buffed out. If it's not down to barmetal i would try to buff it first. Good luck and sorry to hear about it.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts

where in MD are you? i know a guy in bel air that does sweet ass paint jobs

·
Registered
676 Posts

The only guy i really trust to paint my car is on the MD border near Dover, DE. Johnny Walls. How close are you to my area? I could get his number for you if you'd like.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts

I have heard that RMA Designs, in Camp Hill, PA (10-15 minutes from Harrisburg) do a real nice job. Matt (big dong) said he got his car all fixed up, and painted there, and the vw dealership couldn't even tell anything happend. their # is 717-303-0884. hope everything goes well. I need to get "my" scratches and dents fixed real soon. I hate them. let us know how it goes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts