VW Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know i never thought that people would do this, but get this. this morning i walk out to my car at 5:30am to go to work. From a distance i looked at my back bumper and i see white stuff. that looked like bird $shit kinda or so i thought. Well when i got closer i looked at it and to my surprise somebody had egged my car.
i am not sure if they put brake fluid in it or not. so i ran over and got my hose and everything. i washed all it off(i think). anyway when i got to work i looked at it and it looked like there was a ring right where they hit it. so and it looked like some of it might have dried up on me. so for some reason i allways carry some cleaning stuff in my car so i go in my trunk and i get my clay bar and it looked like i got everything off but i am not sure. i still have not been out to my car i cant leave work untill 3 tomarrow afternoon. anyway where do these people get off. what kind of jackass would want to try and ruin a brand new car. i dont care what kind of car it is. personaly i hate hondas,but i would never try and destroy someones stuff. i mean people pay an a$$ load of money for there things. just cause you dont like it does not mean that you mess it up. my car ios just now a month old and i take really good care of it. i will be waiting for them. i swear if those motherf*&)&S ever come back and i catch them i will kill them. anyway i am just blowing off steam cause i have nothing else to do or think about.

[ September 03, 2003: Message edited by: fkngrvn ]

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Hey, it's better then waking up to this....

Let's just say i wasn't happy that month saying i just spent $1200 on new rims and tires the previous week since i bent two rims.
jon

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
You know what I totally support you with catching them and beating the SHIT out of them. I have no tolerance for violence against women, cars and kids.

If I ever saw Mike Tyson hit his woman in front of me or any other IDIOT throw an EGG at my or your car, I would do my best to INJURE him. That's right INJURE not scare off. I know I would probably have my lights put out by Mike Tyson but he would def. remember my fight for the rest of his life.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
just make sure it didnt harm your paint

one time someone egged my old car and there was a ring of missing clear coat where the egg hit

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
i hate vandalism towards cars... i've been a victim a number of times back when i had my 92 golf. i had 3 break ins where all my stereo stuff was stolen. the worst type of vandalism that occured to me was that someone loosened my lug nuts while i was in high school. i came out at the end of the day to come home and i made it about a mile down the road before i noticed the problem. i luckily had all my tools in my car and tightened them back up. im just lucky i didn't get on the interstate that day to go home. higher speeds could have been disaster. i just dont understand y people have to vandalize, the only thing i can say is i guess they are jeoulous of what we all have and that they dont' have it...

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
That's so messed up that someone would do that. How sad are these people's lives that they go around ruining other people's stuff? I think whoever did this needs a good ass kicking.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i have had many vandalisms but that is when i was younger and hanging around a lot of people that got me in trouble. this is not the worst but it enough to give someone a bad day. this is just the first one i have had in a few years. but i think i was pissed most about this one. i hope when i go out to my car today it is ok and that i did get all this off. but trust me i will be looking out for these assholes.

·
Registered
30 Posts
There is somthing you can do. Next time you see somthing going on GET INVOLVED! Like everone else here, I park in the back forty. Somtimes that not a good place to park. You have to get involved, I stop a guy from stealing a new SS Camero at a Walmart one night. I would like to think somone would return the favor for me somtime. This day and age you can`t beat them up for messing with your car. You would end up getting sued, but if it was your word against theirs.
Good Hunting!

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Straz85:
...How sad are these people's lives that they go around ruining other people's stuff...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

exactly!!! all these people are jealous pricks who can careless about people's prized possesions! trust me i know about vandalism. i once had my car egged by people i knew! when i came out that night and they were there egging my car i flipped! but don't worry the next day at school i took care of them!

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
sorry to hear about that. I wonder if your insurance company do anything to help you? For vandalism? I dont know, might be something to look into. I had my car keyed, and dents and scratches put on my car. I dont know who did it, but I can only assume its the dumb little kids that walk through my work parking lot. f-ers. would it be worth it for me to make claims for them to my insurance company?

·
Registered
16 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bear2Day:
This day and age you can`t beat them up for messing with your car. You would end up getting sued, but if it was your word against theirs.
Good Hunting!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I caught this guy trying to break into my '90 honda civic. Absolutley nothing in it of any value. Me and my room-mate chased him through the illinois snow. Caught him a block and a half away. Beat him within inches of his life. dragged him through the snow back to my house. made him sit in the freezing snow while I drank hot cocoa. Called the cops and taunted him to run again so I could beat him up again before the cops got there. Then as the police arrived they asked if we hit him, and we told them he struggled to get away.

The cop said,"I would have beat the shit out of him too"

moral,
cops are people too. They own nice cars too.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well i never told what had happened well.... after i got off work that next day i looked at it and sure enough it was not a regular egg. they put something in it which i was sure they did. i am thinking it was brake fluid but im not sure. all i know is that it did not fade my paint at all.....it ate some of it away. but nothing has happened since then luckily for whoever did it.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TNP96vw:
i just dont understand y people have to vandalize, the only thing i can say is i guess they are jeoulous of what we all have and that they dont' have it...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i feel the same way.... i dont think its because they didnt like your car, its because they DID like your and realized they will never have one b'cuz all they do is run around all night and throw eggs at other peoples stuff! little scumbags! makes me

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
yep vwcar. damn people. remember when i had glitter sprayed all over my car?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts