VW Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
yeah .. some of them are stupid but sometimes they are helpful....on the other hand my dads BMW dealer is great but i guess thats because he paid 60K+ for his car and they have a good rep. to keep

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by big dub:
yeah .. some of them are stupid but sometimes they are helpful....on the other hand my dads BMW dealer is great but i guess thats because he paid 60K+ for his car and they have a good rep. to keep<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Trust me Bart he is still lucky. My buddy a CR Manager at 3M Canada has the 330CXI with nothing but problems, loves the car, but hates the dealership. Go Figure.

[ April 19, 2003: Message edited by: TF242 ]

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
i hate my dealer too. also a bunch of lazy ass holes. i wish my dealer was the same one jon goes too. they seem real cool. but what are you gonna do, there are alot of dick heads in this world.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
yeah, the car dealer by me kindof blows. gotta drive about 20 or so miles to get to a good one. there is also a hot chick that works there... advantages.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
that really sucks johnny. the one dealership that is near me are a bunch of arrogant ass holes, but the other one (since they got a manager that doesnt talk like he has shit in his mouth) is pretty good. there is yet another 2 that are an hour or so away. I hear the one is kick ass in service and very nice to deal with.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Sorry to hear that Jonny.... Yep, Never trust a ford dealer to do anything right. I guess if you had listened to me and moved down here instead of takin Whiteboy and Tara up there with you.....

Hehe.

Well, if ya wanna come down here after schools out.... I had the EXACT same problem with my car, and MetroVW (AWESOME dealer) not only fixed the alignment, they also repainted both doors and the quarterpanel, roof to fix a rub mark that was less that 1/2" long and down into the primer.

·
Registered
335 Posts
for those of you in the Harrisburg area, i have a friend who was working in the sales dept at Autohaus VW/Audi. he worked there for a little over 2 months, then quit because his manager wanted him to lie to customers. lie about what, i dunno. but my friend (Matt) is one of the most trust-worthy people i know, and he has no reason to tell me stories. Autohaus customers, beware....

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Ya, I had over 20K on mine when I pointed it out. And they didn't have a loaner when I took it in, so they gave me a demo car off the lot and told me to say it was an extended test drive....

I think Metro is Awesome. I haven't really dealt with the other dealers around here, but I can't imagine they would be better. There is something to say for a dealer that only sells one type of car. Most of the dealaers down here are a something else and VW setup.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts