VW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
well since your running difigant i suggest that you put an intake on it from abd racing heres a link directly to it ABD Racing Quick Flow for Golf / Jetta II 8v (88-92) Digifant Injection . if you dont want to buy that you can always go for a K&N Drop in filter and you can also swiss cheese your airbox (by swiss cheeseing i mean drilling holes into your airbox below the filter) some other things that you can try are camshafts,new exhaust & header, whole different engine
,other numerous things that i cant think of and other things that would cost you 2-3 grand
hope that helps

·
Registered
180 Posts
i would suggest going to http://www.fastvws.com/acatalog/FASTADDICTION_com_Intake_Parts___Upgrades_5.html there is an intake filter adapter for 25 bucks all you need to do is buy the filter and figure out a bracket to mount the MAF... when i had an A2 this is what i bought and it made a bg difference.... also i suggest getting bosch platinum 4 plugs and some deceint wires... that should help ... after that comes an exhaust.... all of which can be found at www.fastvws.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts