VW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my 02 GTI 1.8T in april. I love the car to death but i have the worst luck with it. I Lowered it 1.7 inches with an ABD intake and Remus exhaust.Not a week after that it was keyed. Then the radio went After that the window Then I just missed an accident and the debris from the car in front of me scratched all the paint on the passenger door and then to top it off the drivers side window went yesterday. Talk about bad luck huh. I guess no more mods untill i get all cosmetic stuff done. It just sucks.

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
I feel your pain...I think we all can tell a horror story or two. One time I left my moon roof open in the A2 and some ass munch threw a hole can of orange soda on the passenger seat. Or when some dickcheese spit a wad of chew on my 73' Beetle. Or when an old fart cut me off and a LOG kicked up and went threw my bumper on my VR6 causing $600. damage. Or wait when a real coward hit and ran on my 1.8T Jetta that damage was 2K.

Now you got me started!

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Sorry to hear about your luck. I'm sure things will get better soon. I had the same problem with the Jeep i had before i traded it in. Once i got one thing fixed, something else would break. And this was going on for 2 years.
jon

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn i see i am not the only one. But i hope my luck gets better soon. I can't afford to keep going to the shop like i am.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts