VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I woulda slammed it into reverse to make it do something...

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
What a biotch. Who pretends like they are launching when there's a car in front of them? Reminds me of some crazy woman in a neon that almost killed me on 476 earlier.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I got his info,,, i was looking over my car just a little while ago... I got some chip paint... I'm calling my insurance now and file a clame... I wanted to kill hime but i didn't really wanted to make a big seen there... I was out number.... Plus,, the guy really didn't like me at that time because i beat him off the line and in the long run.... I guess he wanted revenge but he hit my car instead... I hate people who thing they might win the 2nd time... He should of put his tail between his legs and kept going home... On his way home he should stop by advence auto and by some more cheap shit for his car...

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bierly18t:
I got his info,,, i was looking over my car just a little while ago... I got some chip paint... I'm calling my insurance now and file a clame... I wanted to kill hime but i didn't really wanted to make a big seen there... I was out number.... Plus,, the guy really didn't like me at that time because i beat him off the line and in the long run.... I guess he wanted revenge but he hit my car instead... I hate people who thing they might win the 2nd time... He should of put his tail between his legs and kept going home... On his way home he should stop by advence auto and by some more cheap shit for his car...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks like you won 2x now - now his insurance company isn't too happy with him and he lost - muhahahahahahahah!

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bierly18t:
On his way home he should stop by advence auto and by some more cheap shit for his car...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha thats some funny stuff. Did it mess his car up at all? I hope so. best.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Should have tried to blackmail him into giving you money not to report the accident. His insurance premium will go up.. but your's will too if you have a incident free discount from your insurance company. You can kiss that discount good-bye.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
if you got the info you should have atleast called the cops. be better than settling stuff on your own

·
Registered
54 Posts
I was driving down the road and i was going to the light to stop,,, well after racing with a honda... Well i was at the light and he was behind me... He kept making his car jump forword and making his motor rev up... When he went to jump forword again he hit my #$%^&^ bumper... What a #$%^&*&^ $%^& sucker... It didn't do any thing but still... I hate stuped people

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by db:
You didn't do anything??? I would of gotten out and beaten his ass with my tire iron.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Another great reason I carry a torque wrench in my car...

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by db:
You didn't do anything??? I would of gotten out and beaten his ass with my tire iron.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bora2021:
I agree with db.
jon
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am glad me, DB and Jon weren't there, as you all would read this about us now:

Road Rage Ends with Three Arrests

·
Registered
223 Posts
hey buddy I see ur in wisconsin n im in chicago I have a silverstone and I have the reiger lip oettinger rear valance kamei grill all painted and I also have the oettinger side skirts but they are unpainted I want to sell that stuff because I am buying a full REIGER body kit if ur interested let me know.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Tell you what......i got some things in the trunk other than the tire iron you are more than welcome to next time.....

.....thing about cops and these situations. You need to get caught first before you got to jail.*

*by the above reponse this in no way means run from the police. Cause those lil cards in the Monopoly set that read "Get Out of Jail" don't work with the courts.

·
Registered
510 Posts
haha yeah thats why you need a baseball bat or somethin like it, oh bythe way I hit a neon last wed. LOL nothing happened to either 1 of us, but the GIRL driving cameout of the car and was like " Oh guys i jsut came out to see if ur alright" and my friend yelled " IM HURT" from the passanger seat, haha funny shi**T

Peace

1 - 20 of 28 Posts