VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you want any kind of pendant, charm, ring, body jewelry made with the VW logo I'm your man! I am a jeweler in NC and I love Vdubs so I started a making tuner jewelry and have been making them for people all over the US! As a matter of fact I just finished a belly button ring for a girl that has a VW charm that hangs from it! If you want anything made in silver, gold, or even platinum, for you high rollers, just email me and I'll talk to you more about it!

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
I was thinking of taking my old front VW emblem, spray painting it gold, putting it on a chain, and wearing it to Import Wars
What do you think?

GO PHOTOSHOP!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
sweet im gonna get some dub bling!!! woot woot!

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
i was wearing a custom fabricated set of big ass marti gras beads with a old vw emblem i spray painted silver attached to it. ill break it out for import war also.. haha

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VWredliner:
If you want any kind of pendant, charm, ring, body jewelry made with the VW logo I'm your man! I am a jeweler in NC and I love Vdubs so I started a making tuner jewelry and have been making them for people all over the US! As a matter of fact I just finished a belly button ring for a girl that has a VW charm that hangs from it! If you want anything made in silver, gold, or even platinum, for you high rollers, just email me and I'll talk to you more about it!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have any examples of what you jewelry looks like?

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by db:
Have any examples of what you jewelry looks like?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

DB... pay attention... see the grille on the dub? There is one example right there.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will be able to email pics of the jewelry examples in the next couple of days once I get another digi camera. Mine fell and has definitly seen better days...oops.
-john

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TF242:
DB... pay attention... see the grille on the dub? There is one example right there.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't make me have to hurt you TF!

·
Registered
324 Posts
I remember I saw a VW tongue ring ball online once, havent ever been able to find it again though, it would have been cool to have... sigh

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've got pics of the belly rings now! Email me for them. They came out good as hell!

1989 Cabby on crack!
2.0L bottom end w/ 1.8L Eurospec Head
Techtonics Adjustable Cam gear
Neuspeed Spark Plug Wires
Neuspeed Low temp thermostat & fan switch
ABD Big Bore Intake
ABD Short Shift
Header and 2.25 pipes, no cat, flowmaster w/tip
Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch
Eibach Springs w/ Tokico Struts
ABD 4pt Lower Support Bar
Powerstop Crossdrilled rotors
MOMO Arrow 16" Rims
MOMO Champion Steering Wheel
MOMO Carbon Fiber Shift Knob
MOMO Aluminum Pedals
MOMO Seat Harness
This Cabby took second place in the pure street class at Moorseville Drag Strip in NC. That's not just imports, I'm talking Camaro's, Mustang's, Nova's and some honda's but they weren't the problem! Lost to a Nova by blue lighting, didn't even get beat!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
nice dub man. i love it! cabbys rock! i love beating ppl in an old school ride. makes them feel like shit!

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by db:
Don't make me have to hurt you TF!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hammer... please don't hurt me.

[ May 20, 2003: Message edited by: TF242 ]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts