VW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 98 jetta VR6 and i love it. I am having trouble finding sites or pro shops that sell many things for VW's. Especially body kits. I have the seen 2 kinds both from wings west. I was wondering if anyone knew where i can find more. any help would be appricated

·
Registered
68 Posts
wings west kits are too mainstream. they are a little too plain. you gotta check out http://www.tmtuning.com for some different options.

there isn't much for the JETTA 3 listed on the site, but remember....the GOLF 3 parts will fit (but be sure to ask them before you order)

this is one of the better sites to find low-priced items that will make your car stand out.

now...if only i can get myself out of debt to do more body styling...haha

·
Registered
175 Posts
they have different stuff here but they are all played out like the wings west kits.s-f its under construction right know but they usually have all the kits on there.

·
Registered
893 Posts
i agree, TM Tuning has alot of options and the prices are great... if you are looking to deal with asshole (pardon my language) and pay outrageous prices shop with Strictly Foreign... also check out Erebuni and RPI but I would have to say TM Tuning is my fave by far...and btw i dont see anything wrong with the WW kit... that might be the one i get, my friend and I are actually in the mits of working out a sponsership but we'll see how that goes!!

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
I like the kit I got from wings west.I am very happy.you can see pictures of my jetta under showoff thread here.Look for it under pictures of the team.

·
Registered
28 Posts
just do some nice textured top euro bumpers, euro vr6 lip, and the textured door moldings simple yet it will look clean

1 - 8 of 8 Posts