1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
4,054 Posts
Sorry to hear that, but you went with a neon? :(

·
Resident Post Whore
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
^^^^ lola but yes I plan on getting another mk4 and now that I am on aderal I actually get shit done I think I may buy a mk4 and immediately go into project mode.
I have some things I have to put on my srt before i get a dub though. I need to install my gt3071r setup my new wheels have to come in also.

I was going to get into a lexus is300 project, or a bmw m3 project but with college and everything it's too much so I am looking for a lagoon blue gli.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
M3's are sexi as hell, but i sure cant afford mods on those beasts.
my wife has a neon, thinking of converting to srt status once i finsih my car.

·
Resident Post Whore
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
my buddy did an srt swap on an es he has 7k worth of receipts best bet is to just buy an srt for ten grand and its branded on the title as an srt

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
holy smokin hot gf..

is that how we have to pull sexy chicks... rock neons?

HMM did i play the car scene all wrong by going w/ a dub!?

nate wana trade!?...

hahahhaa

"every girls crazy bout a sharp dressed man"

neon looks pretty floss too. did u roast em good leaving prom?

·
Resident Post Whore
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hahah to the gf comment I started dating her when my mk4 vr project was on jack stands and I had no car she's a keeper stuck with me through 3 vws a 300zx a 240sx and my srt but I'm not even kidding I am starting to miss the good ol crayon smell once again:(
She has an automatic versa but is learning big time she bought coil overs for it wheels, strut bar, nismo lip, fogs, cai, ceramic pads and she helped install most of it did her fog lights her self and she's a big girly girl

1 - 20 of 26 Posts