VW Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
id love to have a 240SX just to piss with on the side. they are nice little cars.

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
you need to be in the crayon box again..

MK4 1.8t.. and god dammit.. finish the fuckking project for once!
:D

i said that all nicely.. i swear :)

my next project car.. is just going to be something dirty.
either..
3rd gen rx7.. big turbo..
Or..
which im leaning more towards..
Nissan silvia s13 or s15.. with an rb28 swap (for those that dont no.. r34 skyline motor) with fully built internals.. and big snail. can u say WHHHHHHHHHHHURMMMMMMMMMMMM PSSSSSSSSSST sideways!? :D

·
Registered
172 Posts
I had a 300zx for a while and holy SH** these vw guys think they have problems.. you dont know anything until you have tried to maintain a 300!! The TT is a beast of a car but mother of god.. I owned mine for 3 months before I had to sell it. I couldnt take it anymore.

·
Resident Post Whore
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
hahaha i just read fukns comment
U know the srt project is almost done my head just came back from the machine shop;) my bullseye power billet wheel came in my spare turbo i bought is being built and the cold side is at the powdercoaters just wait sir but i miss the vw scene sooooo much i always come to this and I'm clearly thee most indecisive person on the face of this planet i had a little taste of just about every kind of vw out there and i miss the mk5, mk4 and the slc rado the most i have been look at getting either a mk4 mk5 or mk6 gli as a daily when i move to north carolina once i find a condo move and i have some money saved (hopefully my settlement is clear then) i will get a dd i was also looking in to older s4s

21 - 26 of 26 Posts