VW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
Got a stage 1 flash at waterfest, got a nice eurojet TIP and pcv hoses (really happy about the TIP!) got that 3" chinese turbo back exhaust that i never posted pictures of (no camera -...-) the goal is just to have as efficient airflow as possible so the next step is a nice intercooler setup. I'm not gonna do a front mount, i'm gonna get a little creative so it's not worth it fr me to get a conventional kit. I did some looking around and found lots of product reccommendations but not too much in the way of actual intercooler dimensions and a few opinions of the spool time on the turbo. any help would be appreciated you guys always have something helpful to say
Thanks! :K:

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
without a conventional front mount, you dont have much room in the stock location. and there isnt much space for an efficient v mount setup

·
MK4 & MK5 Owner
8,444 Posts
Fmic on with the stock turbo is not needed. Just upgrade the side mount. If you get a fmic, you don't want a really large one. Main reason is all the trimming required to make it fit and you will lose boost pressure. If you look at the big name brands they are all pretty small.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts