VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1501 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so im bored in school so i thought i would make a thread. This thread is if you bored and just wanna talk. anybody can talk about anything. doesnt have to be about dubs or it can be. or you can just make fun of this idea i dont care. ill start off.

why do i have to take a class about writting checks and banking to pass high school? hah wtf.

·
MK4 & MK5 Owner
8,440 Posts
im working, so i clicked here.
never had to take a class in high school like that.

i hate working in the getto. my job requires me to drive around pittsburgh and put up billboards. i go in some bad areas. actually in one right now. last year about 3 blocks up a 16 year old kid was gunned down. oh well it pays the bills.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
fubar, do you have a conceal carry? I've been to quite a few places in St. Louis where people have been gunned down the day before, or even that night. I won't be caught dead going there without some type of weapon. I have to use a big knife right now until May when I get my CCW and Ruger LCP.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fubar, do you have a conceal carry? I've been to quite a few places in St. Louis where people have been gunned down the day before, or even that night. I won't be caught dead going there without some type of weapon. I have to use a big knife right now until May when I get my CCW and Ruger LCP.
i dont have to worry about that. i live in a small town and the ghetto areas aint to bad. they think they go hard but they dont just druggys

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Last street race meet I went to a hood rat was firing an AK-47, and some other retard was shootin a 9mm in the crowed. And theres crack addicted hobos everywhere. Gotta love St. Louis..

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Day I turn 21 I'll be in the gun shop buying this

then off to get my conceal carry permit.

I can't wait.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
My dad talks about getting one, but never has. Probably will when I come home with my shiny new gun lol.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
I know a few people who have the gun and permit, but don't carry it very much. Only when they go to the city or anywhere that could potentially be dangerous.

I'll be carrying mine everywhere besides where it's federally prohibited. Hood rats are slowly moving out towards where I live. Hell someone got shanked at a grocery store on Monday over a dispute in the check out lane about 15 minutes from me. And robbed/car jacked at knife point at a mall in my town. Shits getting ridiculous!

·
MK4 & MK5 Owner
8,440 Posts
yeah i have my ccw. had it since i turned 21. this was my ccw for a while.
keltec p3at

sold it to a friend. now i carry a p-64 mak. looking to get another keltec. either the p3at again or the pf9. i dont always carry. depends on where im going. also rarely carry the 45. its too big and its a compact.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know a few people who have the gun and permit, but don't carry it very much. Only when they go to the city or anywhere that could potentially be dangerous.

I'll be carrying mine everywhere besides where it's federally prohibited. Hood rats are slowly moving out towards where I live. Hell someone got shanked at a grocery store on Monday over a dispute in the check out lane about 15 minutes from me. And robbed/car jacked at knife point at a mall in my town. Shits getting ridiculous!
yeah u should prolly move. haha

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
.45 is too big of a caliber for a CCW IMO. 9mm with +P ammo or 380 with +P ammo does the same entry hole as a .40. Plenty of stopping power in the hands of someone who knows their gun. That's what I'll be using.

As soon as I get it I'll have the +P ammo for out and about and a few hundred rounds of standard ammo and practice with that until I can place at least 5 rounds of a mag in a 2 square inch area from at least 25ft away. I should be good enough by then to deal with any threats.

1 - 20 of 1501 Posts