VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
7,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo so yeeewahnz post sucks and it will never be the same as mine was...and who ever deleted it sucks...lets get this back up to like 10 pages or whatever it was...ill do it myself

josh

aaron i love u even though u hate this post

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
My wife and three other chics have been playing 'grab the tits' all night and comparing bras :shock:

I don't drink... but they're certainlly fucked up.

·
Registered
7,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fourt1thirty said:
My wife and three other chics have been playing 'grab the tits' all night and comparing bras :shock:

Pictures??? just blur your wife out if u dont want us to see

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
mk-4gasm said:
Fourt1thirty said:

Pictures??? just blur your wife out if u dont want us to see
indeed. wtf aaron. let's get on that shit. 5 shots of jack in a little over an hour is fun. George Forman grill rules and cheese will reign supreme over all.

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
14 beerrrs tonight, cekcing in. Pwwmed. AND Joshuah, nife talkinf to you tonihgt pussy, weak lie.

Ianwas holding the manifold out the dooor doingroooling shots and i droppped it. Pusssy...

Yea 14 berres in 5 ho0urs, i;,m drunk tghis is no tt made up

·
Registered
7,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
98a4 said:
14 beerrrs tonight, cekcing in. Pwwmed. AND Joshuah, nife talkinf to you tonihgt pussy, weak lie.

Ianwas holding the manifold out the dooor doingroooling shots and i droppped it. Pusssy...

Yea 14 berres in 5 ho0urs, i;,m drunk tghis is no tt made up
I want a nextel phone! Its fun to harras you clowns

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Except you need to hold it not so close to your mouth. I couldn't understand you half the time... or maybe i was just that fucked up.

·
Registered
7,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I dont remember what i said...i remember telling dakoda not to drive into his old tires when he gets new ones and just yelling poopy pants to poopy

·
Registered
7,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bahahah, dont the tickets on the g2g banner look like little razor blades... if they are a prize i think tylers wrists should win them!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts