VW Forum banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Just finished off a case of Dogfish Head 90IPA(9.5% per bottle :twisted: ) and I just got a case from my favorite brewer- Victory 10 Year Alt :K:

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
liquidmike said:
Just finished off a case of Dogfish Head 90IPA(9.5% per bottle :twisted: ) and I just got a case from my favorite brewer- Victory 10 Year Alt :K:
waht the hell mike, Can't invite anyone over!? :x

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
VeDub96 said:
liquidmike said:
waht the hell mike, Can't invite anyone over!? :x
I drink alone...yeah with nobody else :mrgreen: Mind you I didn't drink a whole case of that 90 IPA in one night or my liver would look like a raisin :p I'm actually enjoying some of Victory's finest right now :wink:

·
Registered
7,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Heres a cool tip: if you order whatever liquor you want with a splash of whatever mixer you want, they usually charge you the same price and you get a whole cup of liquor

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I'm plastered. and heres a bar tip for yeah: If you get really messed up in a bar.... you won't even know how much your spending and it all seems like a good deal.

·
Registered
444 Posts
finally had the presence of mind to post here whilst inebriated. just wanted to brag. Party on Garth, Party on Wayne!

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I wasn't drinking when I took this and I'm not drinking now, but I thought this photo might fit best within this thread.....

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Handeye said:
I wasn't drinking when I took this and I'm not drinking now, but I thought this photo might fit best within this thread.....

That's what I've been drinking; well, that and some cheep scotch (Stay AWAY form highland stag!!!!)

Oh man how i love Jager...and sam adams;s dark stuff...

Wooooooot!

·
Registered
5,109 Posts

Even my beer is German. And yes, there is a Paulaner Hefe in the glass. 1pt of fine brew straight from Munich.

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
No, I just got all my drinking out at an early age. I still enjoy a high quality beer with dinner, I just don't drink to get drunk.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Fourt1thirty said:

Even my beer is German. And yes, there is a Paulaner Hefe in the glass. 1pt of fine brew straight from Munich.
Ahh Paulaner Hefe mmm, one of my all time favorites, just toss a slice of lemon in there and your good to go :wink:

21 - 40 of 68 Posts