VW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anyone has information on the best tints to get.. or what color works best with a platnum grey jetta please feel free to inform..
thanks

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
I have limo tint all around. It looks cool but at night it is really hard to see out of. i'm thinking of switching to the titanium tint. we'll see in the springtime how much $$ I have left.

G

·
0 Posts
i have no window tint...that adds hp if ya put it on...i should think about it huh?...

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
I dont know what percentage I have. my gti came with the back window, and 2 back windows tinted pretty dark-maybe 40%. Im thinking about getting the front 2 to match. I think on a dark gray jetta, a medium (not too dark) would look nice. I believe the percentage is the amount of light that goes through the window (example: 40% tint allows 40% light in.)am I right with that?

·
Registered
345 Posts
I have Titanium tint 20% in the back 3 and 30% on the 2 front ones. And i think its pretty much perfect for me. It's already illegal to have any tint in front though. Depends upon you, if you don't mind recieving tickets, then you can go with LIMO TINT ALL AROUND!!!!! IF not stick with no tint in the front

[ December 31, 2003: Message edited by: GTI 1.8T ]

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
i have 17% on the back 3 windows. no tint on the front 2. looks good and no problems w/ the law(even tho its not really legal).... so far

1 - 10 of 10 Posts