VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
yup Im from the area too. Lots of PA dubbers on here. I will be sending you an email. I found a 89 Jetta GLi wolfsburg edition--really nice. welcome

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was looking for info on import wars and on the webpage at the bottom i saw a link so i checked it out. I've been a member of vwvortex for a while but i kinda got tired of everybody making fun of everybody elses car. It was either to rice or it was ugly or whatever. I got sick of it. From what i see this site is better. I hope to soon get some pics of my car and get them on here. No digi cam so i have to borrow my dads. I saw some of you going to import wars. I'll be there. I'm not showing yet. There is a few more things i wanna do first. I'm driving a blue mk2 jetta with white 17" adr's, and a 11" spoiler. I know it's big but it's different. I like standing out a little. Seeya later

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
welcome man. i bet you will liek to be here. cant wait for some pics. i wanna see this thing!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Greetings. i found vwforum pretty much the same way you did and love this site so much more than the vortex. can't wait to see your car. have fun!! if you need any help don't be afrai to post, tons of help available here.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the replies. I'm gonna try to get some pics this weekend. I just don't know how to post them. I'll ask if i need help thanks.

·
Registered
68 Posts
yeah...

PENNSYLVANIA represent! (ok, i'm not actually a thug)

i'm on VW # 4 right now (Mk2 Golf obviously), but my first dub was a Mk2 jetta. i'd be interested in checking it out when you get the pics online.

the only Mk2 jetta i see around here is the red one at car tunes (that seriously needs to be lowered, haha)

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have noticed a lot of people on here from this area. mk2GOLFracer, are you going to importwars? I'm gonna be there. Not qhite ready to show but since I live 2 minutes from hershey park i'll be there checking out waht's going on. If you see my car i guaruntee you won't miss it. It stands out. Saturday i should have some pics to post. It's been raining for a couple days and there's pollen all over my car. It makes me sick. Soon as it's washed i'll post some up. See you guys around.

·
Registered
349 Posts
the cool thing about that jetta at cct is that it's a 2 door mk2. really sweet. i agree it does need lowered though. but if that's the only mk2 jetta in town you havent visited the thriving metropolis of dillsburg. i have 3 friends with modded jettas. one slammed with g60 wheels, rave green paint, 16v transplant and soon to be turbo. hopefully we'll see who all is around at import war.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
When i went to tech there were a whole bunch of us. But some of them (modded mk2 jetta owners) Have moved away. There are actually quite a ffew in my imediate area. My friend who is going to college in pittsburg is doing a vr6 conversion. Should be nice when it's done. There was 2 other mk2 jetta vr6 in my area. One was the suidide jetta. It was blue and had suicide rear doors. I'm sure most of youy have seen it. It was in PVW. And there is a 2 tone white and aqua totally shaved i see now and then.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I remembered i still had one picture on my computer of my car. I'm still gonna get some good interior and engine stuff this weekend(weather permitting). Here it is what do you think?

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Looks good. Not a fan of the back wing but that IMO. I like the low M3 style wing.
jon

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I like those too but everybody around here has those and i got tired of them so i went with somthing a littl edifferent. But i've been thinking of going with a gli wing. What do you guys think

·
Registered
349 Posts
i'm more of a fan of the gli wing. to be honest i don't really like the big wings. the rest of the car looks nice though. it looks pretty clean and i like the smoked side markers in the front. nice job

1 - 20 of 34 Posts