VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my windows tinted 15%. Didn't touch the windshield.

Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Very nice!! Now all you need to do to finish it off is to get a chip put it!!
jon

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Looks very sharp. Got 5% darker tint then me, but this is my 4th car I tinted so far and I tend to go brighter and brighter. Getting old I guess.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
"black as the ace of spades, she is.."

looks sweet.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
DB, i am going to have to steal your word here. ZANG! man, thats very sweet looking. does anyone have the silver tint stuff? just wondering.

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
Looks very very sweet...I wish I could get mine that dark...

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
nice car! nice tint!

the only reason i'm not tinting my windows is because i don't want them peeling in 2 years from now!

[ June 26, 2003: Message edited by: 1point8T ]

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1point8T:
nice car! nice tint!

the only reason i'm not tinting my windows is because i don't want them peeling in 2 years from now!

[ June 26, 2003: Message edited by: 1point8T ]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anthony, I always go with Titanium Tint and I had yet to see one peeling. The longest I even owned a car this far was 5 years. No peeling. (Besides it has lifetime warranty)

I go to Tint King. (Although they did piss me off recently as when my window regulator scratched it, they said it wasn't covered as it was caused by VW, after dealing with them for so long they should just shut up and fix it, my 0.02)

·
Registered
413 Posts
dayum, dark as night. you sure you didn't tint the front? it looks like it in my eyes, maybe I'm just messed. :p that looks sick, now you should black out your B-pillar.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TF242:
Anthony, I always go with Titanium Tint and I had yet to see one peeling. The longest I even owned a car this far was 5 years. No peeling. (Besides it has lifetime warranty)

I go to Tint King. (Although they did piss me off recently as when my window regulator scratched it, they said it wasn't covered as it was caused by VW, after dealing with them for so long they should just shut up and fix it, my 0.02)
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well my friend got his tints from tint king about a year ago and the tint on his back window is starting to peel. even though the tint would look nice i think i'll stay with the stock glass tint.
but thanks thomas for the info!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
very hot man. love it. clean and simple

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hot car, with a nice tint job. SWEET!!!!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks everyone! No, the front windshield isn't tinted. Ya know, the tint looks a lot darker in the pictures bc of reflection and bc of the black interior and headliner.
Thanks again for all the posts.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts