VW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone planning on coming to Import War in Hershey this year. its on May 18th 2003. i hope to have my car done for the show. also anyone coming to carlisle?

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
More info about IW2003 will be coming within 2 weeks. We will be an offical sponsor for year #2! VWF will also have a reserved spot for our members so we will get to park all next to each other.

That's all the info I got for now...but trust alot more is on the WAY!!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
me and mark are going to carsile and were also going to hershey park...hopefully we can meet up and all cruse together...i' mgonna have my damage fixed soon...so no big worries

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea sounds like a plan to me, in the next month or so im having signfeld make me some custom vwforum stickers to go with a few others on my car so ill keep u updated on what colors i get so u'll be able to find me at the shows.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
there seems like there are plenty of events in the central PA area in the summer. Sounds like VWF will make a good showing, or at least a lot of vwf dubbers will be there.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I will be in attendance...I may show. I detail cars for redlined motorsports. So I will be there one way or another.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts