VW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
saw angel eye contraptions on ebay for a lot cheaper a couple months ago, as always no indication of manufacturer or picture of uninstalled product

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
i love these but someone recently complained on whoretex that the angel eyes stopped functioning after 3 months. they also stated that the light bulb output is not as good as oem headlights.

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
In my opinion, I think I would rather go with a good quality set of E-codes with an HID conversion. A friend of mine runs that on his GTI and it looks awesome.

·
Registered
146 Posts
so like... do the r32 come with angel eyes at all? and how do the oem r32 headlights measure up?

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gooberliberation:
so like... do the r32 come with angel eyes at all? and how do the oem r32 headlights measure up?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

to answer your question the r32 does not have angel eyes but they do have hid headlamps, which these do not have. the oem r32 headlamps, which are hid, are much brighter than the inpro look alike's. they also cost 4 times the price.

·
Registered
146 Posts
(craps pants)

inpro it is.... and the brightest h7s i can find...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts