VW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got my eurosport cool flow intake today and befor i install it is there anything i should know about putting it in,like things i have to do once im dun.Im new to the car game so any info would be appriciated

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
Alot of people take off the fender liner or the front bumper, but its easy enough without all that. Plastic behind the headlight needs to be broekn off, go to town on it and let some anger out...
other then that, its a basic, easy install...make sure the filter is tight tho

·
Registered
777 Posts
dont do it in the rain, and when you get done, and crank your car DONT rev it.... let it idle for like 5 minutes, then take it out for a slow drive, then get on it like a mofo

·
Registered
25 Posts
is it a CAI or short ram? i recommend taking the fender liner out...makes the job much easier.

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
Alot of people say that, but when I insalled Zach's EVOMS I had no problem at all and I took nothing off...

·
Registered
777 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 98a4:
Alot of people say that, but when I insalled Zach's EVOMS I had no problem at all and I took nothing off...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

same here.... drove it up some ramps i have and just pushed it on.....easy....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts