VW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm installing a new wiper motor, in fact, the full wiper holder, into my 1994 Golf. Everything is going great, got the motor in, got the power cable hooked up, got the wipers back on and it works! So what's the problem? Well, I still have two cables that aren't plugged in yet and only one place to plug them in. I'm not sure which cable goes in, or why I even need to plug something in since it's working. Still, I hate having those two plugs just bouncing around near the wiper motor.

I'm attaching three photos. One of each of the two plugs and one showing the place where one of them is supposed to go. One of the plugs is white, the other is black and the "outlet" is black. You can see the "outlet" is next to where the power cable went in. I hope this makes sense and that someone knows which one fits here.

Thanks so much if anyone knows. I've been driving around with the rain tray off waiting to try to figure this problem out and I know that can't be good.

Josie

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
Those are most likely extra dont worry about it. They could be for heated wiper nozzles and such.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts