VW Forum banner
2M views 2K replies 2K participants last post by  bella007 
Yo yo.. I am new to forum world for my Volkswagen. Not forums in general but just for my car LOL. I joined because I am having to hold on to my Golf GTI for purposes of department of transportation in holding on to for proof of ownership in Washington State, due to buy in the vehicle without the title, and the previous owner neglecting to give me the title LOL (yes it was legally purchased haha). So now I just have to hold on to the car for 3 years to prove my worth LOL.. no but seriously, I wanted to get on a forum that I could rely on for miscellaneous information and as well share my whip.
My name is JJ R. 29 years old stepfather to two daughters, a 13-year-old and 6-year-old. Having my first born due on the 24th of Augus...so this month. Oh Lord time is flying. I am up in Washington state, Eastern Washington. Little big place called Tri-Cities. I drive a little Frankenstein v-dub, the shell is a standard 2000 golf, with the meat and brains of a 2002 MK4 2.8 l dual overhead cam non-turbo 5-speed VR6. I wish it was a 6 speed, and I have been seriously thinking about slapping a turbo in it.. I like that boost haha. I got to dig for a photo of my car as I have transferred phones three different times in the last month it seems.