VW Forum banner

2121 - 2126 of 2126 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Name: Bala
Driving 2011 TDI Sportwagen (automatic) and waiting to get a 2014 6-speed TDI Sporwagen (Silver/Black)

I'm hearing of clutch problems with TDI's that have remained in storage and being released for sale as dealers find active buyers. Does the forum have any feedback on this?

I am thinking of taking it for a longer test drive to check it out myself (short drive ~10-min did not reveal any issues). I have read posts where folks have complained about clutch pedal not returning to home position after a gear shift or clutch slips etc. Any info/guidance would help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Name: Sean
driving: 2006 Jetta GLI 2.0 FSI
Just picked up the car yesterday looking to put in some work and get her sitting happy around 300hp. 149k on the clock still on stock clutch driven by an older guy so she was taken care of.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Introduction posting:

Hello!

Name: Art (username loragen)

Hobbies: Countless unfinished car projects, alternative fuels, automotive electronics.
Owned VW 's all my life. First was a 1969 Type 2 owned for 14 years, drove all over North America in the 70's. Currently a 2011 GTI.

How'd you find the forum?: I posted a question about module programming. But I might be able to assist with some tech questions too.

2121 - 2126 of 2126 Posts