VW Forum banner

41 - 60 of 2124 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Im Lonn from san diego, my wife has a 95 jetta iii gls that i am trying to get back on the road. the list of problems with the car is long but the major one is the automatic transmission took a dump.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New chick to the forums. Just looking to get some ideas for my 99' Beetle. I've had it for about two years and looking to keep it a little while longer. 105k on it, but it runs like a champ.

·
Registered
4 Posts
HI
I am new here but i am member a vwforum.ro
I subcribe here becouse in my country i don't find anything for POLO CLASIC 1995
I hope i can find here

·
Registered
5 Posts
new to forum

Hello all, im new to this forum , I have a 1990 Corrado g60. I have rebuilt the motor and had the supercharger rebuilt (actually i had to buy one). i did all the motor work/tranny. now it's time for the paint

·
Registered
1 Posts
Name: Ron
Car: 2003 Passat 2.8L 30V - 5W-40 castrol syntec
Hi Everyone, I just bought my first VW a couple weeks ago. I love it !!!! I can't keep my eyes off of it :D:K:

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts

Name: Victor
School (if any): Cal State University-Fullerton

I just got and 07 Jetta and I've been looking for an HID kit to install in my car. Does anyone where I can find one and what brand I should buy? And do I have to change anything to install them?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey

Hey everyone my name is Christa, I am new to the forum. I am from Chambersburg, Pa. I have a 2003 Golf Gti 1.8t, I have had it about a year now and I love it. Here are some pics:

Before the rims and graphics:

The rims and graphics:

·
Registered
4 Posts
new here also

hey guys
new here also just coming from a chevy burban into the little 4 banger :)
got a 2006 2.0 tdi 4 motion golf 5. Runs pretty good but gonna need some mods soon.

Im from Belgium and currently residing in Switzerland and spend 5 years in Minneapolis, MN.

hope to have lots of help on this site and give as much as I can also.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey guys.... Been hearing about this site for quite a while now, but just joined today. I'm really excited to dive into my MKIV after reading some of the threads on here.

MKIV HEAVEN.jpg

My baby Amariah

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey ...

hey guys im Paul bought myself a 96 mk3 golf 2.0gti with the agg engine needs a little work and have already spent half as much as i paid for it but herbie as he his now know due to the logic 900 havin a mind of its own is worth every penny the old one are the best ... discs n pads nex ... respect to the vw owners ... :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
mk IV

Hey guys.... Been hearing about this site for quite a while now, but just joined today. I'm really excited to dive into my MKIV after reading some of the threads on here.

View attachment 302

My baby Amariah
dont wanna put a dampner on ya mk 4 mate but my bro has got one had nothing but trouble ... Personally i think some cars just like to cause ya hassle and others dont just so ya know there are know ECU faults which tend to show as sensor problems eg lambar sensor jus one to watch out for hope ur golf is good to ya happy motorin ...:K:

·
Registered
5 Posts
greetings from seattle

New guy on this forum

Seattle area.
I teach at a massage school and do bodywork (on people, never cars)

My interests are Yoga and photography

Cars include
88 audi 5000 turbo quattro chipped
89 audi 200 turbo quattro wagon chipped and rs2 turbo
78 yellow diesel wabbit

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone - my name is Sue and I live in Rhode Island. I have a '04 Golf TDI, a couple of Corrados and a couple of Audis (trying to get them back on the road)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello. I'm David. I found this site beccause I got a 95 jetta gl cheap but has a trans problem so i was looking for info on the ECM etc.

jetta is a 2.0 auto, on 17s and said to have a 2" drop but I'm not to sure just yet.

this is my first VW and I hope its not going to hurt.
No pics yet. first is to get it on the road ditch the stock alarm and radio, then add a little of me into it.

Im 36 married , I have a son, 2 dogs 2 cats and My 78 JEEP CJ5.

if you have any info about the trans/ECM/OBD1 OBD2 impact.

Prev, owner said he uped it to a OBD 2 but i think he just put in the wrong ECM.
so now the tac just vibrates and it pulls revers very weakly and only get forword gear
at hi RPMs but not well enough to pull the car.

So I got a lot of reading to do so I know what to ask. Thank You.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey guys. New here to VW forums..
Im Rob from Ft. Lauderdale and Im buying an MKV Jetta 2.5 from my g/f.
Not new to the car scene as I have a 99 Civic with B20 Engine swap.

Im going to do just basic mods to the Jetta Such as Springs,Sway Bars, I H E, and Maybe Boost the 2.5 5-6 psi to make it a fun car to drive sometime in the future (I havent priced turbo 5 cyl manifold as of yet)

Anyways, Here are the pics attached: (incase anyone is wondering, Yes, i found GTI wheels and like the look, Once its lower, it should really stand out)

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Guys, this is my second forum im part of the other is a cadillac forum. I just bought a 1993 Eurovan ..lol for fun it was like 2'g so im gonna do A LOT to it to mess around im almost done with my cts...some info about me

Shayne Frebert
Maryland
Im 19

I dont have pics of the van but heres one of my cts...figured id throw it in..

If anyone knows mods or can help me with my euro van ...that would be great.
Thanks

·
Registered
63 Posts
thanx for the welcome

My names gene
i work as a nurse in new york
(ok heard enuff gaylord fawker jokes! lol)
glad to be here, and hope to achieve my 250 to 300 whp on tiptronic trans dream. more likely the 250 mark. i know 300 just is plain old stupidity unless i swap to a manual....hmmmm... nah cant, wife needs to drive too. hehe, being brave.

i know i can do it with people like ttturbo around.:K:

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Name: Travis
Occupancy: Cinema employee
School (if any): Northern Kentucky University

Hobbies: Car audio, music, my girlfriend, project days at my garage, Planning the next big change to my Car.

Car: 2001 Volkswagen Passat v6 with RS body kit, 85% Tint, HD Radio, and Amazing Sub's. Currently working on Pictures of It, as well as trying to find an Exaust, Power chip, Cold air intake, and a turbo.

41 - 60 of 2124 Posts
About this Discussion
2.1K Replies
2K Participants
Gene Baumwoll
VW Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to entirely to all Volkswagen models including the Golf, Jetta, and Passat! Come join the discussion about TDI, Turbos, reviews, maintenance, upgrades, and more!
Full Forum Listing