VW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a litle prob with my ISV...sometimes it works fine,the in the midle of a run,it goes out...my idle drops really low...what could it be!?!?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
any one!?
picking up felix's question,should the ISV let som air pass throw!?or not at all?if we blow it.

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
Yeah... sounds like an ISV problem. If I remember correctly you should be able to blow through it, but that doesn't mean it's working right.

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
You can tune an ISV? Here in the states you couldn't get K-Jet with an ISV... so I don't know.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
someone told felix that there is a bolt inside the ISV you can screw or un-screw!for the air pass or not!this is something someonr wrote here!

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HidRo:
someone told felix that there is a bolt inside the ISV you can screw or un-screw!for the air pass or not!this is something someonr wrote here!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Flip through the Bently manual

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am prety sure that my ISV is not working correctly... So I started to search for onr in ebay... For my susprize found one just like mine and is stated in the item that it is an ISV for an audi 4000s...

no wonder it didn't work correctly...

About the ISV tuning, I have looked and there is no visible screws to adjust

1 - 8 of 8 Posts