VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you want them let me know i'll email tham to you or send you some printed ones. FREEThey're easy to install and look great. Let me know if anybody wants some.

Her's what they look like. You can customize them any way you want or just use them like this. Let me know if you want them.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm sending to the 2 who asked for them now. Brian your sig pic looks really good. I like it.
Anyone else let me know.

·
Registered
140 Posts
i would like a set. i got a 86 jetta Gl. it's almost the same as your gauges, but the temp and gas gauges are under the tach. i got five lights for the warning center. the middle one is a oxs light. u can email me for more info [email protected]

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I only have this one style. I got them off of a polish site that had every kind of cluster. But they are no longer there so i don't know where to get them now. You could do a search for them they've gotta be somewhere. I only have white but you can change them if you want. I've seen people put pictures of there car and stuff in them. It looked really good. I'm gonna email to those who requested tonight.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey thanks or the guages but i have a few questions...how did u put these in? are they printed onto a plastic? please let me know what u did with them to look so good.
thanks ben

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I printed them out on high quality printer paper. It's a little glossy. Then just glued them to the gauge plates. I used super glue but i would suggest spray adhesive. There's a site. I'm not exactly sure it's like 4130products. He has a step by step on how to take out the cluster and install the gauges. But his are vynyl. Just use those steps but use glue. Good luck. If you have any problems let me know.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
To those who didn't get them i was having trouble with my interenet provider. I switched . I'll be emailing those who didn't go through. If anybody else wants them hit me with your email adress and i'll send them to you.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts