VW Forum banner

Which member has the Pic of the Month: Wintermode edition!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Knows nothing about VWs
6,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

As stated in the submission thread, GTImotorsports.com in conjunction with VWforum is proud to present:

The Winter Wonderland (aka "Wintermode" for us midwest folks) GTImotorsports.com Pic of the Month Contest!

All photos must include a "Winter Themed Element" please... snow, winter accessories, a sexy abombinable snowwoman, your car covered in snow, your project car this winter in pieces, whatever means winter status to you!

MOAR Low is king the rest of the year, let’s see that 4x4 stanced Dub!

Vote for your favorite, and do not vote for yourself or be prepared for the wrath of the interwebz!!!

Here are the participants.

1. Ninja Please:

2. Half-a-days-tires:

3. Stealthpassat:

4. Nikk1309:

5. Sjkmeic3:

6. Fukn_Dubn_gti:

7. 1.8turbooo:

8. Slappy:

9. Tom5191:

10. XxBORAxX:

Honorable mention goes out to -VDUB-, Pssst...passed you(me!), and patrick benfica. Only 10 photos can make the cut. Great pics, but the mods voted us out. No Worries, we can make it happen next month!

Remember this is for prizes and swag from GTIMotorsports.com and everyone get's ONE vote so make it count!

From all of us at VWF, Thanks for the submissions!

You know what we like...

·
Knows nothing about VWs
6,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Vote for your favorite, and [U]do not vote for yourself [/U]or be prepared for the wrath of the interwebz!!!

Honorable mention goes out to -VDUB-, Pssst...passed you(me!), and patrick benfica. Only [B]10[/B] photos can make the cut. Great pics, but the mods voted us out. No Worries, we can make it happen next month!

[/quote]

XxBORAxX Per above wuote....I saw that....prepare for member wrath. :-)

nikk1309, working on it, just how PhotoPhucket messed up a couple in the transfer, sorru brah. EDIT: i can not get it any larger, send me a BIG photobucket link or something. I have tried all my options. sorry man!

1.8Turbooo, per above quote, the site only supports polls of 10 options, we had 13 submissions this month! So the Mods had to make a decission on what 3 photos we had to give an honarably mention, but not include in the voting thread. -VDUB-, me, and PB all were removed by the Mod group in a secret meeting that involved 2 quarts of motor oil, 99 virgins, and a live chicken. The Poll above is the result of that meeting.

No worries, i am sure we will all be back at it next month!

Good luck everybody!

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Ok...Ok...Ok. It was a tough call for me. Tom has a sexy ass pic, but ninja has his shorty in the pic. Winter is for the children, we hate it, they love it and that's what winter is all about. So my vote goes to ninja :)

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
now everyone is going to gang up on me ha. I deserve it though my bad
thought you liked a good gang bang though? :confused:

just noticed ninja voted for himself too. *INTERNET THUG WRAAAAAATH*

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
well wont happen again i dont like getting gang banged... it hurts i think i might need stitches... learned my lesson...

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
thought you liked a good gang bang though? :confused:

just noticed ninja voted for himself too. *INTERNET THUG WRAAAAAATH*
Yeah, sorry bout that. My wife got excited when she saw her child in a photo contest and clicked the poll.

You can remove my vote right?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts