VW Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I know this is retared asking this on the vwforum But I went on the jeep forum and asked and like 80 people viewed it and not 1 reply so I figure hey these jeep guys are PRICKS.So I come back to my roots and ask you.....Does anyone know of anyone with a Jeep Renegade and do they like it and is it worth it to buy?Please help me

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
What year is it? I think they all came with the 4.0 in it. Are you looking to buy one? Let me know.
Jon (use to be a jeep guy)

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by xVEEDUBx:
I figure hey these jeep guys are PRICKS.So I come back to my roots and ask you...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bora2021:
Jon (use to be a jeep guy)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And as you can see, Jon isn't a prick.

My co-worker has a 2004 Jeep TJ Rubicon and he absolutely LOVES IT. I know it probably isn't the same model, but that's all I know about Jeeps.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm looking at the 2004's I'm keeping the vw I just want something 4wheel drive and I can throw my mountain bike and snowboard in.I heard on the Liberty's there was a recall for some stuff and wheels flyin off which is insane.I just want someone that really knows about them to tell me how they are and if it's worth it.The sales people are just going to tell me whatever I want to hear.

·
Registered
15 Posts
i used to sell jeeps, to be honest, they are crap now, go with something else, the liberty is a piece of junk, its a curvey wrangler, rideslike shit, but of course im gonna catch hell for saying this, but it's true, if u really want a jeep, go with a hard top wrangler, liberty's aren't worth the money

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.