VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came upon these in a recent car parts auction. I was going to put them up on eBay, but wanted to give you guys the first stab for lower price and less hassle for me. When these were available, they were $190 each. These fenders have never been installed and come in the original box. The passenger side has some very light scratches that hardly show. I'd use them as-is and show off the CF. Each fender weighs a little over 5 lbs. The fenders have the Z3 vents and are in really good shape. They've been stored indoors so they don't show any signs of yellowing or UV aging.
I think they're for the MK3. Buyer to verify.
Ebay price would be $350-$400. I'd be happy with $300 from a forum member here. (+shipping)

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for your input. I'm interested in any and all opinions.
I love the TRUE carbon fiber look, but can understand how some things can be out of place on certain cars.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I came upon these in a recent car parts auction. I was going to put them up on eBay, but wanted to give you guys the first stab for lower price and less hassle for me. When these were available, they were $190 each. These fenders have never been installed and come in the original box. The passenger side has some very light scratches that hardly show. I'd use them as-is and show off the CF. Each fender weighs a little over 5 lbs. The fenders have the Z3 vents and are in really good shape. They've been stored indoors so they don't show any signs of yellowing or UV aging.
I think they're for the MK3. Buyer to verify.
Ebay price would be $350-$400. I'd be happy with $300 from a forum member here. (+shipping)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts