VW Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know if the jetta coupe is ever gonna make it to the states and if so, when? i think they like dope so i was just wonderin, thanks

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
im not sure, but u can make one into one
that is what i am doing rite now with my 96 jetta. my project is underway as of rite now.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
from what i understand the jetta coupe was simply a concept made by 1552 design.

i'm not 100% sure if vw is making/made a jetta coupe.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vr6secflat:
does anyone know if the jetta coupe is ever gonna make it to the states and if so, when? i think they like dope so i was just wonderin, thanks<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Jetta Coupe is a dream car by many dubbers. However there aren't any (except for some project cars).

As far as making it to the states? It has to make it to Germany first. LOL

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Obviously there were the mk1 and mk2 coupes. But as the rest go they are custom. Not even in europe. the 1552 design one is i think the best but there are plenty of mk3 coupes that were custom jobs. You could make one. All you need to do is mate the quarter panel and side glass from a golf with the jetta and there you go. Obviously lots of work. But very doable.

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
I read an article on it and they said they toyed with the ideas for a while but decided not to do it.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
yeah i would totally buy a Jetta coupe, but its never going to happen i think. well, not for the MK5 anyways. but 1552 did a great job with it!

·
Registered
87 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1point8T:
from what i understand the jetta coupe was simply a concept made by 1552 design.

i'm not 100% sure if vw is making/made a jetta coupe.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes,i'm also thinking that it's correct

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
well lets just say i would have to buy one if they did. as far as the 1552 designs coupe goes. taht thing is just so gourgous. i love that thing!!

·
Registered
273 Posts
I personally think they went too far with the Jetta wagon! They have so much on the platform already: Jetta sedan and wagon, Golf/GTI 2- and 4-door hatch, Cabrio (but not anymore), Beetle...now a PASSAT coupe, that would be interesting...

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 2K1Wolfsburg:
I personally think they went too far with the Jetta wagon! They have so much on the platform already: Jetta sedan and wagon, Golf/GTI 2- and 4-door hatch, Cabrio (but not anymore), Beetle...now a PASSAT coupe, that would be interesting...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with you on the passat coupe but they gear that more towards th efamily man who still wants some sportyness. A coupe kinda kills the family hauler deal.

·
Registered
241 Posts
aaaaggggghhhh superleggras 3 peice rims i love those rims those are my next rims... anyways fifteen52's coupe is awsome and i still believe its on sale on ebay im not sure but i still think it is.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
I think someone in Ohio bought it recently. The thing is real nice. Saw it at H2O last year when it was Almost finish. The only thing i don't really like about it is the Interior. I think they went to far with it. Besides that i like it.
jon

1 - 15 of 15 Posts