VW Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Front what i have heard, it's a straight forward job to do, doesn't look that bad either. (Looks better on the Golf then the Jetta) If you look in the H20 Gallery, there should be a Blue Golf with Jetta front. After the conversion, the Golf is now called a Jolf, and the Jetta is now a Getta
I'll see if i can find any other pics tonight when i'm home.
jon

·
Registered
74 Posts
i thought it about too, it looks good but i think there is alot more than you think. it isn't just the outside body, i think you have to replace the radiator suuport, and some other little shit under there. well goodluck anyway.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
www.dubnation.com

everything you would or wouldn't want to know about JTIs, Jolfs, and Gettas.

No you cant swap over the a4 or TT. already checked.

[ November 19, 2002: Message edited by: fli gti ]

·
Registered
844 Posts
Alright, so according to the dub nation, it is just a straing forward swap. That makes the decision alittle easier (but this I still have yet to hear from this guy about it so.....). Maybe tonight when we meet up I'll talk to him about it.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Woot woot, the dude is interested!!! Looks like I may be getting a JTI in the near future
. We're going to talk about it more tonight at the Klub meeting. Anyone know of anyone that's done it before?!!?! I was lookin the dub-nation stuff, and it seems too easy to be true!!! Thx for the input guys, much appreciated.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Well, got some bad news, looks like it's a no go one the swap. I meet up with the dood tonight and took a look at his car. He's got a couple of little dings on the passenger side fender from someone cutting into him in a parking lot
But I still havn't fully decided yet.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
dont let a couple dings decide the outcome. i would go for it if i was possitive that it was a straight up job and ofcourse if i had another dub to do it with (w/o taking it to a carshop)

btw, another thing holding me back is the fact that i like the GTI headlights way better than jeta ones

[ November 20, 2002: Message edited by: big dub ]

·
Registered
844 Posts
Hey, need ya'lls opinion on something. There is a guy here that has an MkIV Jetta, and someone made the coment that we should swap frontends (his is tornado red too). So, what do you guys think of the MkIV Jetta front on a Golf???

·
Registered
15 Posts
A Getta/Jolf both are cool but the person with the Golf to start with gets the short end of the deal because the Golf headlight units are much higher quality 1pice but it looks cool

1 - 14 of 14 Posts