VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my car got hit in august and I am looking for somewhere that carries a new rear bumpe, but it seems like wherever i look they dont carry it, i suppose aftermarket would be chill too as long as it gets fixed, drop me some links you guys have

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
if you are looking for stock you know where to go.

Why don't you get Oettinger to complete your look?

Some other ones:

Rieger Tuning
Caractere
Mattig
Zender
Projektzwo

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by silverGTI:
Hofele Jetta IV Rear Apron

Jetta IV 4-Motion Rear Valence

I dont know if you just want the rear valence, or the rear bumper. I know RPIequipped sells euro bumpers for the gti/golf. but I dont think for the jetta. hope this helps.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that Jetta 4-motion valence $70 painted? If so thats a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tommunist:
Is that Jetta 4-motion valence $70 painted? If so thats a pretty good deal.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know the picture shows it painted, but it comes unpainted stock...so I would assume it would come unpainted. boraDJ, I would go oettinger like thomas said. but if not, check out the other ones he gave you. I kindof like the Hofele one. pretty clean.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
like i said above, i need the entire rear bumper, just the skirt wont help me at all

1 - 7 of 7 Posts