VW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not really a newbie but Friday I picked up my "beater" car, a Black 1996 Jetta VR6. I have plans but nothing like my Passat. I just want a cat-back exhaust, intake, short shifter, and new plugs and wires.
exhaust- either neuspeed/Techtonics/eurosport
intake- eurosport
short shifter- neuspeed
plugs & wires- ???

Let me know what you guys think is better and where I can get them at a good price.

That's kinda sad that my beater car has leather and my show car doesn't

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
how much are u lookin to spend on an exhaust? i put a neuspeed cat back on my jetta and it cost in the 500 dollar range. techtonics and eurosport are a little less expensive and also sound great. i know several people that have had eurosport systems.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TNP96vw:
how much are u lookin to spend on an exhaust? i put a neuspeed cat back on my jetta and it cost in the 500 dollar range. techtonics and eurosport are a little less expensive and also sound great. i know several people that have had eurosport systems.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I priced the eurosport exhaust on their website, it $419. I wouldn't mind having a neuspeed exhaust. Where did you get yours at?? I'm just wondering what a eurosport exhaust would sound like, I've heard neuspeed before. I'm hoping the eurospeed would sound just as nice.

I also priced their plug wires, cool-flo intake & breather, total was $769. I might have to go with that since they are running a special for free shipping over $40

[ October 19, 2003: Message edited by: B5 TURBO ]

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
yea my friend had a eurosport exhaust on his g60 corrado and it sounded pretty good but it came with a plain metal tip. with the neuspeed u get a full staneless system that looks great and comes with dual dtm outlet tips. i got mine through Creative Cartunes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts