VW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a jetta wagon for sale near where i work and it looks really good. Does anybody have one? I don't know that i wanna get rid of my jetta but i think it looks really good.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
jetta wagons are awesome, i love them. i know abd had a project wagon. check it out. www.abdracing.com

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's stilla little out of my price range. But everyday i drive by it and i like the look of it even more. It's all black with leather. If only i had the money.
Maybe someday.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
yeah jetta wagons kick ass. I would def drive that grocery-go-getter around. yeah, it might be a family car, but you bet I'm gonna look fly driving it. porche turbo wheels and a 1.5" drop...yup yup.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
hellllz yeah brain. i saw this sick passat wagon on www.jwelty.com check it out, it has new drilled breyton majic racing rims and like a 2 inch drop. sick.

·
Registered
433 Posts
if rich is talking about this
passat wagon then it is hot as hell.

still same concept, the jetta wagons and the passat wagons kick ass, here is another one of my favorite wagons.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
OOOOOOOOOo soooo damn hott!

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah i really like the way they look. And god knows i could use the space. I just like the idea of a kick ass wagon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts