VW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to get new wheels and tires, and i have a few places i can get them pritty cheap. Only downside is they dont do caculations or anything so i need to figure out the correct offset etc. Im wondering if anyone knows the offset of stock jetta wheels and if they know the width of the wheel as well. thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
Offset is always 35mm. What size wheels are you looking for? I have a set of 18" Konig's for sale. In pretty good shape. I also have a set of 16" tires (Euro T/A's) like new. Both would fit your Jetta.

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
What size are you looking to go with?What mototr do you have in your car?What style you looking to go with?Sorry about all the questions.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the 2.0, im looking at 16" or 17" and i would like at lest 7" width. Do you have any pics of those eruo t/a's??? im intrested

·
Registered
110 Posts
yeah im looking for wheels for my jetta. Dont want to pay more than 500 though. Post pics of your wheels '98. Thanks

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
if anyone is interested in some wheels i have a set of Giovanna Kugi 17x7 white, 4 lug for sale. they are the 7 spoke style wheel. im wanting 800 for the set, i bought them this past july and have all receipts. if u live in the pa area. let me know if you are interested. i am sellin b/c i despritely want a set of deep dishes im in love with.. haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts