VW Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Are you guy's going to let cupc4ke risk her life by going back into the ghetto to have her NEW MK4 Badgeless grille painted to match her car? We have one courageous young man willing to challenge her......the rest of you seem to be intimidated by a women!

The clock is ticking, lets get going with these PiCS!!
haha! shhhh,everyone should be scurred to compete with me ...for the rest of july anyway! i never seem to win anything! =p

·
Registered
278 Posts
wa wa waaa. i'm glad i havent had any major issues with my golf. nothing thats prevented me from driving it anyway. 203,xxx miles and all ive done was change the timing belt/waterpump (was starting to leak), alternator and random gaskets. i probably just jinxed myself though!!!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Surprisingly my car hasn't had any issues either... I've just kept it well maintained and it's been great! I just hope it stays like that... I've heard people say the Vr6 is reliable but others say it's terrible on reliability. :/

·
Premium Member
4,477 Posts
If cupc4ke posts pics of herself I'll post pics of the CC with some waterwerks ;)

Although I still haven't received my april's photoshopped fools prize yet for winning 2nd place...

·
Registered
501 Posts
If cupc4ke posts pics of herself I'll post pics of the CC with some waterwerks ;)

Although I still haven't received my april's photoshopped fools prize yet for winning 2nd place...
Cody, Did you want the oil filters? I apologize but I thought you were going to wait and use the winnings for something else.

·
Registered
278 Posts

I would have been more likely to send a pic if you said something along the lines of "I WONT post a picture of my car if you send me a picture" ;-)

41 - 60 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.