VW Forum banner

Vote for the July Pic of the month today!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Knows nothing about VWs
6,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Hello guys!

:D

I need to know if I can challange to the contest?

I'm not sure if ev'rybody agree!
You want to submit your car into the contest? sure you can! free to everybody that is a member of the site!

The new submission thread & theme will be opened in this forum starting on August 1st, watch for it, At that time, feel free to add your submission for August.

This thread is just voting on July Submissions so please vote!

·
Registered
501 Posts
THREE WAY TIE FOR 1st PLACE? I love women, Beer and cars ( in that exact order)...So you guy's know which way I'm leaning if i have to be the tie breaker.

·
Registered
278 Posts
We need more Ladies participating to heat things up. Hey Cupc4ke get some of your girlfriends to join in.
I have one girl friend who has a vw, and it's a beetle which doesn't count really. AND she doesn't know anything about Volkswagen haha. I'll see what I can do though.

·
MK4 & MK5 Owner
8,441 Posts
I think alot of members on here don't enter because they don't have many mods. its not about the mods. it comes down to the photo. that's how I vote and take my pics. if someone had a 1000hp R and took a pic of it in their driveway, im not voting for it.

·
Premium Member
4,477 Posts
I think alot of members on here don't enter because they don't have many mods. its not about the mods. it comes down to the photo. that's how I vote and take my pics. if someone had a 1000hp R and took a pic of it in their driveway, im not voting for it.
I would say there are a lot of factors that effect how people vote for the picture, but being stock certainly doesn't help. I know you aren't a fan of the CC, but the picture was taken in a pretty good looking setting. However its a stock newer car, so it grabs fewer peoples attention, and therefore fewer votes.

That being said, it costs nothing to enter and it fills your computers photos folder with sweet pics of your car, what do you have to lose?

21 - 40 of 76 Posts