1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Knows nothing about VWs
6,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

GTImotorsports.com in conjunction with VWforum is proud to present:

The June Pic of the Month Contest!

Theme this month is "Rolling"

To make the poll you were asked to adhere to the theme!
We asked that you take a picture of your car "Rolling", that can mean it is a pic of a reflection of it rolling, rolling around the track, getting pushed down the driveway by the hot chick next door, rolling your fenders, or just a pic of it driving down the road, whatever says "rolling" to you.

Here are your entrants!

1. Tom5191

2. BryanBoley

3. Pssst..Passed you:

4. Nikk13019

5. XxBORAxX:

6.BZi No.3729:

7. White MK4:

Oh yeah, and if you made the poll,
DO NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF!!!!! Kthxbi

Here is what we are competing for, presented by GTIMotorsports.com!
1st- $50 Gift Certificate

2nd-*$25 Gift certificate

3rd- Black grille Emblem

Winners gets a free stiker too!

The poll will remain open for voting until June 30th.

NOW IT"S YOUR TURN TO VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE!

The next submission thread will open on the 1st of June!

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
HaHa you don't want that. I got 3 grand dumped into mine and I'm gutting everything within the next week or two and redoing it super fresh. You already don't see a single wire and everything is mounted nice, but it will be even cleaner this time when I'm done. Not to mention a system ain't much to look at you can't see sound quality, but you can see 150 db's lol.

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
Fight Fight Fight!!!

lmaoo damm i just pulled the dub out to take pics today but im too late guess i have to wait till next month lmao....

even tho no one ever votes for me :sad:

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
150dbs? you ever been metered before? im not one to talk shit but ive got close to 3 grand in mine, and i compete so
I never said I am hitting 150db, "you can see 150 db's" is what I said. On the other hand my setup could hit 150db no problem other than I can't build a box big enough for that with a Jetta. 4 12" CVX's, 2 old school [email protected] amps, an EQX and an Epicenter. Only problem is I would need a 9 cu. ft. box as each sub needs 2.25' to get the full potential.

·
Registered
172 Posts
lol i run more power to my 4 8's in my rabbit hitting a 148 sealed up But like i said im not gonna be an asshole , I know how people are who have never competed , ive worked in audio shops where guys think jl kicker and rf are the gods of car audio, but Digital Designs holds the top 6 world records in the car audio world thats why i run em,

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
I have a xx-colossus but it's too much power for the dub. :p I think all of those brands you mentioned are good at a mainstream level, not a competition level. My set up is great for daily use. very clean, very low and very loud.

·
Registered
172 Posts
im running 2.5krms right now on stock alt doing okay im thinking of doubling it and doing a single 15 or 18 some time but like i said not here to talk shit id like to do a sound system for next month though

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
The whole thing is...not every body has a system and stock monsoon shots aren't too sexy...lol. Why don't you open up a thread showcasing your system, and maybe others will show off there's??? If i were to go comp, I would definitely go with one 18", I've been eye ballin the xxx for awhile. :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts