VW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday we went to the junkyard and came up with the maf adapter for a cone filter(free
) headlight switch(free
) cup holders from an mk3 and 2 wolfburg badges from a cabriolette(10 for both of those) also 2 sets of 6 1/2 speakers, an ashtray, and a butterfly knife that was stuck to one of the magnets on the speaker.(free
)
they did have the 3 gauges in the cabriolette, a cool looking shift knob on a probe, the cab had almost mint seats expect for the rip on the drivers one and the door cards were o so sweet. they were white and maroon. and keith they didnt have any gli wings but they did have a passat wing which would look nice(i saw a jetta of a guy that works at the york vw with a passat wing
) many other things to. if anyone wants to know if they have something just post it and ill let u kno if i remember.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
what junkyard did you go to? I would like to know where one is for a few things in the future. I figure its in the central PA area, since you are from york. thanks. congrats on your finds!! pictures please (once they are on)

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
I got one better!In the next couple of days I am going to pickup a 1987 gli for free!I am going to part it out.All I am taking is the rear disc brake setup for my jetta.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by m of team sand s:
I got one better!In the next couple of days I am going to pickup a 1987 gli for free!I am going to part it out.All I am taking is the rear disc brake setup for my jetta.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

damn you suck i want the rear brakes. Is there a good condition black center console in it. If so i might be interested. it has to be non power windows. Let me know

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its called baughmans and from what ive seen they have some good stuff you jsut gotta search for it. ive went twice b4 i did yesterday and i kno that everytime i popped the hood of that jetta that had the adapter and i never saw it but i did today. they do have a jetta coupe there but i think its pretty beat up. and if you want the seat belts that are the 3 point kind and not the passive restraint system, they have lots of jetta's with them. and here's the pics..

·
Registered
58 Posts
Steal? Come on man, don't ruin it for others. That's why Old Hank is REALLY pissed off- and that's why he's been following me around the yard the past few months.

Oh yea, SLC black leather fronts n rears for $75, Helios blue recaros and door cards for $250 (try finding them-period), european H4 for $10...oh god there isn't enough space for all them scores.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hook a fellow PA Dubber up... Is the interior still in that free GLI? I bet it would look really sweet in my Jetta... Accent the VR6 really well, don't ya think?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts