VW Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm a first time jetta owner, I picked up a clean 06 jetta for 2500 the interior is immaculate and everything works I was spectacle buying a car with 200k miles but everything worked and when I test drove it the auto trany Shifted smooth and even did well when I used the tip tonic mode and drove a bit aggressive. The one problem is that it had been in a small accident no real body damage but the front right light took the hit and now doesn't work high or low beams . It looks like it may have been damaged in the wreck and someone tried to splice some wires and Jerry rig it obviously failing. Im just wondering if there is any common problems there that would be a quick fix. Also is there any major things I need to make sure have been kept up with all these miles I know the timing belt is major I haven't had a chance to see its condition.... let me know guys thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.