VW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
---------------------------------------------

new 1.8t.. luxury package... upgraded rims and tires... the worx... :-D - i will buy it in 7 months.

$21,280 - can prolly haggle it cheaper

---------------------------------------------

[ December 30, 2002: Message edited by: Phunyguy ]

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
santa monicas? umm - i dunno - the 17" ones with the 225 tires that come from VW

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
well if you look at my sig and db's GTI (preaty much anyones GTI with the upgraded wheels) those are the Santa Monica's. They were the common (maybe only) wheel that came with the upgrade. I wasn't sure if they changed the style.
jon

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

thats the rims it has in the picture when i built it...

·
Registered
112 Posts
I've seen the new 17" rims on the most recent '03s at the dealership. They look sorta like the 17" Jetta turbo wheels, if you are familiar with them. I'm glad i got my GTI when i did, because they don't look as good as the santa monicas, imo. They still look good, though. I think if you configure a VR6 on the vw web site, it'll show you what they look like. Excellent choice choosing a GTI, but just make sure you listen to the stereo and drive around whichever car you're thinking about buying to make sure you don't get one that rattles like a mofo. Good luck!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Here you go, I'm so bored right now....

By the way, it's too bad we don't get fog lights with our cars....

Haha, and you can't go wrong with black!

[ December 29, 2002: Message edited by: butang ]

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok thank you... they look good... omg i can't wait!!! i already sold the jetta, my fiance took over payments on it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just wanted to bring the topic to 10 posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Its true vw has new rims for the 1.8t I bought mine 03 gti 1.8t on oct. 10 and the 337 edition rims came out the following week not crome or as they say polished tho.
it looks beautiful on the 1.8t

1 - 13 of 13 Posts