VW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok today a went out to start my rabbit and it started.
(another great day) ok back to the story well when i was pulling my car out of the drive way it died no big deal it has happened before. it is because to make it pass emissions i had to have the idel turned down. but when i went to start it again nothing the power didnt even turn on so i thought it was another sarter or battery probelm so i got out to try and push it back up the drive way it wasnt working because it was to steep. so when i got back into the car i slammed the door and the power turned on so i turned the key and it started any guesses on the probelm.

·
Registered
526 Posts
def check the the ground wires. a car i worked on had a problem like this.there was a ground problem with the one back door and caused the sunroof to open or close when the ground was connected and caused it to do nothing when the ground was not connected

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
yea check all wires, one of them might be seperating to the point where its about to just completly break. listen tpo everyones else advice they basically hit it on the spot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts